To register your Gamertag for any game, follow these steps:
- Open the game you wish to sync and find your Gamertag.
- Login your GameBeef account and go to the Account Settings.
- Look for the + icon on the right side of your dashboard and click on it.
- Select the game and then enter your desired Gamertag.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to search your Gamertag.
- Once found, you will see a confirmation message. Click on the "Add New" button.
- Your Gamertag will be registered for that game and saved in your account settings.
Make sure your profile is able to share statistics and made Public before attempting to sync your Gamertag as some games have a "private profile" by default, meaning this process will require you to complete additional instructions.
If you still can't sync your Gamertag, check these Guides: